Here is a 3×3 card set that I whipped up in an hour the other night! I’m thinking about doing a craft show in December and thought these would be perfect to sale. I used Papertrey Ink’s Daydreamer set with … Continue reading
Today’s card is one I made for friends who just bought their first home. I love the little houses from PTI’s Wonderfully Whimsical set! Supplies Used Paper: Kraft, White (Papertrey Ink), Melon Mambo (Stampin Up) Patterned Paper: (Bella Blvd) Stamps: … Continue reading
I love making 3×3 card sets. They are fun, cute, and quick to make (usually!). For one of my good friend’s birthday, I decided to make her a set of these with a few other goodies! The first picture is … Continue reading
Here is a card I made for my Uncle’s birthday. He loves lighthouses, so I downloaded a file from the online Silhouette store to cut out. I also found some bird images on the web that I downloaded, resized, and … Continue reading
Here is a cute birthday card I made for a co-worker. You can’t go wrong with ice cream! Supplies Used – Best Wishes Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold(Papertrey Ink), Tempting Turquoise (Stampin Up) Patterned Paper: Summer Days (Echo Park) Stamps: … Continue reading
Congratulations to the winners of the first nine challenges! I decided to go ahead and create a card for the last challenge. This challenge is to add a stamped focal point over a stamped background, all in the same layer. … Continue reading
Baby cards are so fun to make and lucky for me I have several friends having babies this summer. I made this card for a friend to give to one of her friends having a little girl. I love working with bright colors, pink and turquoise seems to be one of my most used combinations.
I used the New Arrival cartridge for the Cricut to cut out the baby outfit and hanger. I’m not sure if you can tell from the picture but I used a pop dot on the top of the outfit to give it a little dimension.
Click to see larger image
- Paper: Tempting Turquoise (Stampin’ Up), Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink), Yellow (craft supply)
- Patterned Paper: dot from Cheeky Embellishment (Making Memories)
- Stamps: Tiny Tags, Baby Button Bits (Papertey Ink)
- Die: Tiny Tags (Papertrey Ink)
- Ribbon: Hibiscus (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa (Stampin’ Up), Rose Bud (Memento)
- Other: coaster board (Papertrey Ink), Cricut Expression, New Arrival cartridge (Provocraft), twine, decorative scissors
Welcome to my adventure into the blog world. I’ve been wanting to start a blog for about two years and finally ran out of excuses of why I couldn’t do it!
My first card is a Thank you card dedicated to all the wonderful blogs out there that has inspired me and helped me become a better papercrafter. This card uses a stamp set by one of my favorite stamp companies, Papertrey Ink.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you come back.
- Paper: Really Rust, Creamy Caramel (Stampin’ Up)
- Patterned Paper: Safari Chic (Die Cuts with a View)
- Stamps: Gracious Vases, Wonderful Words Additions (Papertey Ink)
- Die: Wonderful Words – you (Papertrey Ink)
- Ribbon: Celedon (Ribbon And Bows Oh My)
- Ink: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa (Stampin’ Up), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger), Cuttlebug (Provocraft)