Baby cards are so fun to make and lucky for me I have several friends having babies this summer. I made this card for a friend to give to one of her friends having a little girl. I love working with bright colors, pink and turquoise seems to be one of my most used combinations.
I used the New Arrival cartridge for the Cricut to cut out the baby outfit and hanger. I’m not sure if you can tell from the picture but I used a pop dot on the top of the outfit to give it a little dimension.
Click to see larger image
- Paper: Tempting Turquoise (Stampin’ Up), Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink), Yellow (craft supply)
- Patterned Paper: dot from Cheeky Embellishment (Making Memories)
- Stamps: Tiny Tags, Baby Button Bits (Papertey Ink)
- Die: Tiny Tags (Papertrey Ink)
- Ribbon: Hibiscus (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa (Stampin’ Up), Rose Bud (Memento)
- Other: coaster board (Papertrey Ink), Cricut Expression, New Arrival cartridge (Provocraft), twine, decorative scissors