I’ve had a great response for the unveiling of my blog. Thanks to all those who took a look at my first post and welcome to the newcomers.
Today’s card is one I made for a good friend who’s going thru a rough time.
I love the look of black on kraft paper. I used a stamp from Lawn Fawn’s On the Mend set. I paper pieced and colored one of the flowers and vases.
- Paper: Kraft, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper: Summer Days (Echo Park)
- Stamps: On the Mend (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Other: Gel pens (Hobby Lobby)
Welcome to my adventure into the blog world. I’ve been wanting to start a blog for about two years and finally ran out of excuses of why I couldn’t do it!
My first card is a Thank you card dedicated to all the wonderful blogs out there that has inspired me and helped me become a better papercrafter. This card uses a stamp set by one of my favorite stamp companies, Papertrey Ink.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you come back.
- Paper: Really Rust, Creamy Caramel (Stampin’ Up)
- Patterned Paper: Safari Chic (Die Cuts with a View)
- Stamps: Gracious Vases, Wonderful Words Additions (Papertey Ink)
- Die: Wonderful Words – you (Papertrey Ink)
- Ribbon: Celedon (Ribbon And Bows Oh My)
- Ink: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa (Stampin’ Up), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger), Cuttlebug (Provocraft)